Things of interest that have grabbed my attention recently:
- Perfume and sense of smell can be very sensual and erotic, why not make your own scent just in time for Valentines Day next week?
- I love Tumeric and how well it makes me feel, so was happy to come across yet more recipe suggestions.
- Speaking of health and wellness, check out these continuous brew kombucha tips and method.
- Spring is for love and all things beautiful, this will surely open and warm your heart. It may also make you cry - The beauty and wonder of nature.
- Yay - Litfest, A Food & Drinks Literacy Festival at Ballymaloe. This is such an inspiring weekend, roll on May.
- Promoting the culture and tradition of minority groups in a positive and creative way is more important now than at any time in the recent past.
- Rather apt, considering tomorrow is a full moon.
- Community Gardening - A place for connection and empowerment.
- Exquisite botanical art.
- I usually throw my used coffee grounds on the flower beds and under the rose bushes, students in Canada have come up with a much more worthwhile and novel use.
- It's official, women live longer if surrounded by nature.
I am beginning to awaken, I feel the energy and sensations of Spring within my grasp and in my sights - The sap is rising.
Being aware of the seasonal and lunar cycles which govern us has become very profound to me in more recent years (there are less distractions now than in my wilder days of living).
It is comparable to being in the presence of someone or something that has an effect on you, it can be slightly alarming and very distracting. However there is nothing that you can do to contain that natural force and energy, It is going to occur -
Present and profound. Be grateful.