Every Friday (or thereabouts) I will endeavour to post things of interest that have caught my attention over the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- Sweet; Bitter; Salty; Sour and Umami - 'The five tastes and how to cook with them'.
- A great article outlining five 'agents of change' needed for a sustainable world!
- More evidence and reason to keep away from those emulsifiers in packaged food - Keep it real and local.
- Spring / Flowers / Drink - Oh yes, bring it on.
- Check out the amazing punch bowls from 1960's Cocktail Parties - Not to mention the olive studded pineapple?!
- ...And more cocktails - Six new books.
- Fashion Revolution Day is coming up next week - Be aware and care.
- The amazing ladies Imen and Cliodhna are at it again - Lens and Larder spring workshop is on next week in the beautiful Ballyvolane House.
- During the recent Galway Food Festival, I had the honour to work with and meet the amazing team behind Sauvage Paleo Restaurant.
Its been a while... Things are ratching up a notch around these parts. The new Apothecary HQ has been keeping me busy (photos will follow), along with other Apothecary shenanigans and then of course family life in general!
All is good though, very good.