Each Friday (or thereabouts)! I will endeavour to post things of interest that have grabbed my attention throughout the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- If you want to give flowers this weekend, pick them yourself or make sure you know where they come from - Or if you are like me a bottle of whiskey will always win hands down over a dozen overpriced mass prepared red roses.
- Micro housing and the future of urban living as envisaged by SCAD . More micro housing design.
- "Man in the Maze" a new short film looking at ways we can re-build our food system, looks interesting.
- Whilst we are on the subject of films, food security and food systems, Slow Food Mayo are meeting on the 26th February and are showing 'The Slow Food Story'.
- ... And a guide to Food Waste. It is based on USA figures but applicable everywhere.
- Love is in the air - This is an interesting article from the Ekhart Yoga website, all about finding clarity in love, sex and relationships.
- Do you know where your clothes were made, are you wearing toxic leather?
- Super Superfolk.
- Garden planning time again...
- Express and share the love with seeds.
Happy Friday 13th! There are three this year...
Instead of focusing on superstition, lets talk about (for the weekend that is in it) LOVE.
Whomever you spend this weekend with, even if yourself - Attempt to fill it with lots of love. Not the material, mass produced, overpriced commercial version. Opt for the REAL, simple, whole, unique to you FREE version. It doesn't take much and we all know we are capable of expressing it in some form.