Each Friday (or therabouts)! I will endeavor to post things of interest that have grabbed my attention throughout the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- Audio Bee booths - A Canadian project of media Installations that listen into the sounds of 'solitary bees and wasps'
- How a French supermarket is selling 'ugly' fruit and vegetables.
- More on my current obsession - Wood framed tiny houses, based on medieval design techniques.
- Tips on how you can go organic on a budget.
- I came across this at this years Galway Film Fleadh - 'An Ode to Love' a new Irish Short, about a man falling in love with a stick on a dessert Island.
- More tips on how to reduce your food waste and use your leftovers.
- Trash is for Tossers - A NYC woman living a Zero Waste Life, check it out!
- Ten young people who are helping to change the future of food.
- Is it time for designers to demand sustainable fabrics - YES.
It was lovely to be in the City of the Tribes for the Arts Festivities. Meeting up with old friends in new places, sharing stories, catching up and my most favourite thing of all... Camping with my man in our van.
I find that these short excursions in our van together offer space for us to discuss and share opinions that we sometimes don't find the time or space for at home.
This ever evolving love that we share together - Ways that we can build on what we have and how we can live in harmony with the family that are growing around us and inspire each other, living with intent - This, I have come to realise, is what real and true living is all about.