Each Friday (or therabouts)! I will endeavor to post things of interest that have grabbed my attention throughout the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- Vintage farm fashion - Denim all the way.
- Oh what I would give for a mooch around this Museum of Wonder
- Fruit flies are running amock these days, so I was delighted to come across this, although I haven't tried any of them yet.
- Mmmm Strawberries, tis the season.
- Let's try to make our nutrition system fit for purpose.
- I love spending time in the garden with the children, it is good for them, good for you and builds memories - Six other reasons why it is good to garden with kids.
- Fermenting is becoming popular again these days, Why? Because it is good for you to let your food go bad!
- Eating weeds are also good for us.
- There are some great links from Darina Allen's blog on where to eat if you find yourself in Dublin
We have been making some modifications to the house here this week, we have created a new room and tidied and organised our spaces. We had been thinking for a while maybe we would build an extension (in time we will need another bedroom), However after discussion and thought we decided 'Why create a new space, using more raw materials, when we actually have enough existing space. I have come to the conclusion that living in smaller spaces can focus the mind in a more effective way. This also gave me inspiration. Our house is far from a nano house, but we certainly have no desire to make it any larger.
I also made a drift wood hanging chandelier for our new room, my first attempt working with drift wood and I loved it, I'll be doing more beach combing this weekend.
We are heading into Galway for the night tonight, I'm very excited - Cocktails, Arts Festival, Big Top and throwing shapes in the Rowing Club!
Clear clutter free, clean space = Clear mind.