Each Friday, I will endeavor to post things of interest that have grabbed my attention throughout the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- Another wake up call came to us all at the beginning of this week from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- Waste not want not, what to do with your food left over scraps.
- Slow Food Ireland have a great new website.
- As I have stated here before I love cartography and anything to do with it - These maps will open your eyes.
- Whilst we are on the subject of maps, this book about the man that mapped the world is a great read.
- When exactly did we humans first arrive in the Americas? New evidence from Brazil suggests that human migration from the east to west may have started long before we have been led to believe.
- I'm really loving these tables, so striking - I'm feeling a project coming on...
- I discovered the Collective Quarterly yesterday and was distracted from doing many things - Due to the striking images that were grabbing me and delivering me to all manner of places that exist within my head.
So yes, as I said above I got a little distracted yesterday, apologies for the delay with this week's 'This Week'.
Well, we are now the proud owners of a caravan and I am so excited! I have great plans for it. In the meantime we are settling it in and becoming acquainted with our new space. I have been instructed by Ada, that I have to say good morning to it each day, which I do with great enthusiasm. Just some of the ideas I have for this beauty include: Holiday home from home; Beach retreat; Lakeside dwelling; Spare room; Hideaway; Shebeen; Travelling apothecary... Oh the possibilities!