Each Friday, I will endeavor to post things of interest that have grabbed my attention throughout the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- The world - That is all of US, must react if we want to avoid 'catastrophic' climate change.
- A system of food provision that moves from large scale industrial production to a system which benefits small scale producers is the way to transform worldwide hunger, poverty and reduce carbon emissions.
- What did you get up to as a 13 year old? This girl hunts with a Golden Eagle!
- Well it is underway - The Galway Food Festival has so much to offer. I was in Galway on Wednesday and the city is just buzzing.
- There will be a market in Woodquay this weekend as part of the Food Festival, I'd say it may be a little different from this footage taken at Galway Market in 1937 - A little.
- Where will we find enough food to feed 9 billion - The National Geographic offers a 5 Step Plan.
- 11 of the oldest things in the world.
- Get your flowers on people, here is a quick guide to which flowers are edible and 7 recipes for preserving them.
- For the weekend that is in it check out these 10 alternatives for eggs.
- I intend, at some stage over the weekend to enjoy some of this chocolate spend my days relaxing and maybe even eating a bit more chocolate!
This Good Friday is a lovely sunny day here in the west of Ireland, which is good because I have planned a small BBQ later - There will be eggs, chocolate, flowers, decorations, fairy lights and a cocktail or two, just a small gathering to celebrate Easter, Spring, Caravan's and Syrup!
Whatever you are up to this weekend, here is hoping that you have a sweet, indulgent and peaceful Easter, full of the joys of Springtime -