Each Friday, I will endeavor to post things of interest that have grabbed my attention throughout the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- I love all things nautical, I had a boat up until recently and am determined at some stage to get myself another one, living on the lakeshore - between two lakes offers all manner of nautical opportunities. During the week I came across this - For those of you who are not aware the 'Galway Hooker' is a boat...
- ...And a beer.
- Really looking forward to this coming to Galway Arts Festival this year.
- Nine great ways to use a tiny house - if you have one.
- For the weekend that is in it, you're going to love this, if you have any Irish in you at all / or if not - It showcases the qualities that make Ireland such a great country.
- Berries and chia seeds in an ice pop - Yes please.
- Discover 10 innovative food projects that are connecting producers and eaters.
- The World Food Clock - This is SHOCKING and so good - Let's change our food waste habits people.
- Again for the weekend that is in it - The Muppets perform Danny Boy!
What a beautiful week we have had here in Baile Mheiriceá, the weather has been spot on and the good news is, is that it is due to last through the weekend and Monday, St. Patrick's Day.
We have a busy weekend planned here, a little road trippin' today, tomorrow Micheál and myself have a day to ourselves to do with whatever we please - Yay.
I am going to meet an inspirational woman at her home on Sunday (will keep you posted) whilst she prepares, what I am sure will be a fabulous lunch for me. I am bringing a sweet treat and at the moment am thinking of the delicious chocolate Guinness cake I made last St. Patrick's day - If I can find the recipe!
Monday is going to be Ada's first time participating in the local St. Patrick's Day parade, we have the green hoodie and head band from nursery so are all set! I am so looking forward to the gathering and re-connections that the day always seems to bring.
Happy St. Patrick's Day weekend - Enjoy it!