Each Friday, I will endeavor to post things of interest that have grabbed my attention throughout the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- This is a beautiful photo essay, entitled "Women Are Feeding The World' Check it out!
- It is all about Spring! This time lapse video will bring joy to you hearts.
- The 'Real Food Media Contest' is all about sustainable food and farming - Here are the 10 finalists.
- What are your staple herbs and spices, that you always have in your kitchen - Maybe some of these 13?
- Did you ever think that maybe you would like to live 'off grid', Here is some inspiration, five examples of 'off grid' homes.
- One of my favourite places to be, when I venture into the 'Micro City' (see below) of Galway on a Saturday morning.
- Oh Galway, you are so fabulous!
- And so are Starlings
I am writing today, sitting beside the sea, this may be why I feel a stirring within me, a positive one that seems to mirror the lapping waves and the current of the ocean - A feeling of transition.
What does transition mean to you?
To me, right now, transition = Moving into a new, yet familiar phase. My mind and body re-connecting with a motion enclosed within which has been at rest.
There is a new refreshed light to these Spring days, which rebounds on me, evidence yet again of how we are intrinsically linked to nature - I feel myself re-opening and budding, a renewed sense of vigour emerging within. Spring has returned and with it, an immense sense of wholeness and gratitude.