Each Friday, I will endeavor to post things of interest that have grabbed my attention throughout the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- Considering the day that is in it, I am on this little project today, do it people - a midnight feast!
- …And yet more pretty projects. In my book anything that celebrates Love is good with me.
- All the talk of love and romance today, reminds me of special times that were had in this beautiful country hotel a few years ago.
- Check out some of the lovely photos here, submitted to the International Garden Photographer of the Year competition.
- I'm delighted that Garraí Glas is returning to our screens next Tuesday evening. This series will fit ideally with my Apothecary venture as it is all about Irish herbs and wild food heritage, It is also accessible via TG4 player and will have subtitles for anyone outside of Ireland.
- I'm liking the look of the Kai Cookbook Club offering this month, BBQ Ribs in winter, Mmmm.
- Flowers - There is no better day to admire the work of a great florist, and Mark Grehan is just that.
- Finally - just because I can today!
So much is happening today, It is SNOWING, I turned my head and when I looked outside everything was white! It is VALENTINES DAY and it is a FULL MOON - What delight. All of these events coinciding on the same day can only mean one thing for me this evening: Sitting beside the fire nice and cozy, with the moonlight shining through the window, a cocktail in my hand and my love by my side - Happy Days.