Each Friday, I will endeavor to post things of interest that have grabbed my attention throughout the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- This has been doing the rounds a bit recently, but you can so see why. Magical images of children soaking up family life on a Russian farm.
- Country Market's - Find out where your country market is and buy local.
- Nutrition is food that is cooked by human beings NOT big food corporations. RSA Shorts 'Espresso for the mind' My first time encountering RSA (Royal Society for the advancement of the Arts, Manufacture & Commerce) 'an enlightenment organization committed to finding innovative practical solutions to today’s social challenges'. Oh Yes I'll be back there again.
- If you read this week's January Garden post, you will be aware that we're in the throes of trying to plan our garden for this year, if you are in the same situation, this may well assist you.
- So much sugar was had over Christmas, I still find myself in the evenings, thinking mmmm…a little treat is needed - Then I found this and now understand why. Thats it, back to normal sugar consumption for me.
- 'There is no reason for hunger in this world' - An interesting and thought provoking article by British food activist Tristam Stuart.
- Homemade food swapping - I love this concept and am getting on it right away.
- Design Sponge is fabulous in a multitude of ways. These 'Biz Ladies' posts are one of their best resources, they have so many helpful and useful tips.
Wow, It's Friday again, already; We are half way through January and have just had the first full moon of 2014 - Where does the time seem to go?
Living is good between the lakes and the mountains in Baile Mheiriceá these days, the sun is shining today, interspersed by rain showers - there is a wonderful light bouncing off of everything, that would raise the spirits. I have spotted three rainbows already and it's not even 11am!
I'm heading on a short road trip later, I think I love home and the road in equal measure. There is just something about an open road, the freedom of it, the possibilities, the adventure…
Whatever you are up this weekend, be sure to put the pedal to the metal and delight in the 'open road' and all the possibilities and adventures along the route - Have a good one friends.