Each Friday, I will endeavor to post things of interest that have grabbed my attention throughout the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- It is time for us all to get seed conscious, become acquainted with Kokopelli - they offer a live collection of in access of 2200 varieties of organic heirloom seeds, the most extensive in the world. Kokopelli also have a seed foundation and provide training in seed workshops.
- State of Flux is an amazing visual resource that NASA have produced. It show's images of planet Earth over time, many images relate to climate change, others to urbanization - this is well worth checking out.
- What do you think - Is organic farming the key to solving hunger and climate change?
- I came across this site this week, I haven't had a whole lot of time to take a good look at it, but my first impression is that it could be a great resource.
- I think these might just be, the most beautiful images I have seen in a while.
- David Turnley's photo's taken in South Africa under apartheid offer a fitting tribute to the late great Nelson Mandela.
Nelson Mandela -
A man of conviction, determination and humanity, because of him a black person can walk free in their homeland as an EQUAL. He forgave and led a bleeding nation ravaged by hurt, distrust and bitterness to do the same. A beacon, solid and true has passed on, may he be welcomed as one of the greats wherever his long road now leads him.