Each Friday, I will endeavor to post things of interest that have grabbed my attention throughout the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- If you fancy an Irish Road Trip, then you should travel the Wild Atlantic Way - Stretching from Donegal in the north to West Cork in the south, It will be one of the best journey's you are likely to take if you don't believe me take a look…
- Sea creatures that you can crochet - What is there not to love?
- This time of year is the time to start thinking about your Christmas crafts, If you are looking for some inspiration and information on Crafts in Ireland, look no further.
- …And for those of you in Galway this weekend, don't forget to pop down to the Black Box and take a look at your Local Food & Craft Gift Fair.
- Food and Fiilm - Check out 26 Films every food activist should see!
- I'm so happy I came across these images from 'FarmHer', A project documenting and highlighting the important role women have in the agricultural system.
This Week we had another birthday in the house. We just love birthday's in this house, in fact any celebration works for us. I spent most of the day in the kitchen preparing for our little gathering, This is one of the jobs I love the most, pottering away in my kitchen creating things that will nourish.
Nourishment, I have discovered, is not just about eating, about food, about drink. It is something that we get from everything that surrounds us, from being able to bring joy to others and that which we receive in return from family and friends.
Nourishment = Love and all that is natural - A feast for the senses.
In celebration of our Birthday's and Engagement, Micheál and myself are breaking away and are going into Galway for the night…Be prepared Galway…!