Each Friday, I will endeavor to post things of interest that have grabbed my attention throughout the previous seven days. Things to inspire, fascinate, educate and generally get you buzzing.
- A Californian mother has combined art, imagination and photography to illustrate what her baby might be dreaming of during his naps. Wengenn in Wonderland is a charming project.
- If you are in Galway this weekend make sure you get yourself along to the Macnas Parade! - A spectacle for the senses!
- Farmsteaders is American photographer Shaena Mallet's project that focus' on one family's struggle to fight back against the industrialised food industry.
- There are so many things that you can do with the hardy pumpkin, this is one of my favourite and I plan to have it for Sunday morning treats with a spicy latté.
- This weekend I plan to enjoy something very similar to a Fallow Yarrow whilst dancing to this!
This Friday I am super excited, in fact if you were to ask the people I live with they would most likely tell you that I have been super excited all week. The reason for this discomposure - Mother Nature and the powers that be are about to bestow a new year on me - I will be 40 on Sunday!
I can't wait for all the extra hugs, kisses, songs, talks, gatherings and celebrations.
They say, that it is at this moment that life begins - Well I am ready…I feel that I have had adequate preparation and tuition for this next phase of living -
…Bring on the Dancing…